Friday, October 10, 2008,12:45 PM
i just fishing hate your fishing temper.
excuse me! u got a fishing problem with me izit, fishing girl!?
get a life lar. u tink i alwax give a fishing chance to you mehx.
i already reach my limit and if i got that type of fishing temper from you again.
I CONFIRM I WILL CHOPCHOPCHOP FISH YOU OFF.
enough is enough okay~ FISHING GIRL!
i just knock the company's property. YOURS MEH??
you got a fishing problem with that izit, fishing girl!?
and instead of saying some nice things to me or ask if i was ok..
why the fishing hell you tel me - "Don't spoilt the drawer okay! Open your eyes lar!"
WHAT THE FISH! FISH FISH FISH!
eh eh eh. i don't care i shorter or taller than you. you older than me.. I WIN OKAY~
you tink i wan to hit that damn drawner de ah.
so what if my eyes is not open like what you say.
you don't knock at things lar.
if you knock, i hope you knock till everywher BLUE BLACK!
BIG BIG BIG somemore!!!!!
kau~ super ass hole men u this fishing girl!
WOW. I SUPER ANGRY!!
I NEED SOME AIR. NO AIR HERE COS I SUCK THEM ALL LIAO~
I WANNA GO BOX HER!
I WANNA GO KICK HER!
I WANNA GO SLAP HER!
HARD HARD SOMEMORE. kau~ PUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
go lunch and breath more polluted air.
might feel better.
and i felt so much better after verging my anger here.
ha ha ha ha!
happy liao lar.
will uuu peekin' at me?!